I have to change the channel every time Robin Meade is on HLN.She's a show-off who is immature, has a hard time reading, and doesn't seem to be able to report the news without her hand on her hip.

It turns my stomach. Everything about her just seems so fake, including her forced laughter. I'd much rather wake up to anyone else, Michaela included (she seems so normal and likable). Lynn Smith's also very pleasant, as is Susan Hendricks, Erica Hill, Christi Paul, Ashleigh Banfield and Jean Casarez.

Like Robin, they are all beautiful women, yet don't act like they're better than everyone else.

Robin needs to take herself down a few notches and realize that not all her viewers are men.Half are actually women who aren't impressed!

Review about: Hln Morning Express Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hln?

Comments

I agree 100%....uggghhh.

She is painful to watch. Can't read the prompter...and her voice sounds like she's smoked way to many cigarettes. The formula is tired... she makes a joke before Bob gives his report.

Robin does not have the wit to comment on any report.THIS SHOW IS JUST AWFUL....

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1309996

I'm so tired of your goofy good morning sunshine commercial

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1272672

I so agree.Just can't take her seriously.

She is not the reason I tune into HLN.Frankly there are days I can't stomach her.

I watch HLN all the time, Lyn, Erica, Robin, Susan, and of course the guys.

But, Michaela comes on and she just reports the same stuff that the others already have reported, nothing new.

Absolutely nothing!!