Manufacturer: Hln Category: Tv Shows Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I used to dvr hln every single day. What happened to court cases and commentaries? While Forensic Files can be a decent show, nobody wants to see it ten times a day. What happened to Jane? Vinnie? Court cases? Did hln get sued? Lose advertisers? Right after a couple of huge cases like Arias? Hard to believe. At least explain something to the prior loyal viewers. You have to know you have pretty much lost your viewership. What gives?.
Hln

Hln Forensic Files Tv Show Review

The repeats all week are really angering me....Sick of it! No variety anymore???? I'm paying for this...Oswald and Margie A L L. W E E K. L O N G. !!! What's up? Debra

Hln Forensic Files Tv Show Review

I love Forensic Files, BUT the background music is so loud that it makes it difficult to impossible to hear the dialog!! Please turn DOWN the music!!!!!

Hln Forensic Files Tv Show Review

Why do you liberal idiots keep running the same Forensic Files over & over & over & over & over & over ............?

Hln Forensic Files Tv Show Review

I miss the days of court coverage, Jane Velez Mitchell and Jeanne C. I also miss Clark Howard and Natasha Curry. I absolutely despise Foresic Files, which seems to run 24/7. Nothing irritates me more than the sound of the narrator's voice. HLN was at its best during trials of Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias. I long for the old days of HLN.