Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Why must you advertise nonstop while the program is on?

While watching HLN Vengeance: Killer Millionaires, there is constant advertising about the next program on a ticket like title at the bottom of the screen. At times, it changes over and over again totally distracting attention to the show.

2 answers
#1981313
Your question about ads is rather specific. If you have complaints about ads frequency it is better to contact HLN customer service. You can reach them via their social media. Unfortunately there isn't any phone number or email to contact.
@Garry Leigh I thought we were contacting HLN customer service. This is disturbing. Yes, it says "pissed" but it appears as if it is HLN's customer support. I guess that's the way things go on the nowadays. One is never quite sure where they are. The top of the page here clearly says HLN.
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

Hearing Impaired: CAPTIONS NOT IN SYNCH WITH WHAT'S ON SCREEN.

Marge D Pay

As long as shows are recorded, why can't the captions be in synch with what is being said on screen? As it stands, it's difficult for the hearing impaired to follow the storyor action, and takes some of the joy out of watching.

Seems like an easy thing to fix. HLN is not the only one with this issue.

KYLE RITTENHOUSE

Sarah C Nbi

I feel that KYLE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER He killed two people wounding one had those three men not been marching with black lives matter the outcome would have been different this is a message to all white people that get out there and March with black people for wrongful death at the hands of what suppose to be protecting us is TEACHING THE WHITE COMMUNITIES WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM BUT ON JUDGEMENT DAY EVERYONE SHALL KNEEL AND EVERY HEAD SHALL BOW AND I HOPE THEY BE READY GOD SIT HIGH AND LOOK LOW

View

I donor want a refund I just want the cover for my tablet as promised

Linda D Edn

I pursued a tablet from HLN it was the fire HD 10 the cover was supposed to be sent as part of the promo The cover never arrived. I would appreciate it if you could send me the cover.

View

Why are you reporting GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOLS in GA is not mandating masks??

Kaito Lun

GCPS changed their mask policy to mandate masks effective July 28….. please update your broadcast. Thanks !!

Loud music

Jeannie F Huj

I am watching how it really happen and can't hear the people talk.. why is the music soo loud?? This is the first episode and may be the last!!

View

If George Floyd was arrested,i never any officers read Him His Miranda Rights?

Lance C Nvs

View

How do I get a review deleted?

JonPaul C

I wrote a review thinking I was communicating directly with HLN not a third party! I want it deleted in it's entirety

Why can’t Donald Trump be arrested for what he is doing to the CCountry

Lydia M Nti

This really too much on the people of the United States America Trump is the worst person that has ever been in politics and to me that your C Cuomo some time want to see some people of color fail we have hurt long enough over many years can we now be treated equally on everything I worried a lot because there Phony people so if you don’t have nice things to say don’t say nothing at all

HLN graphics

Kathi H Hrr

Can HLN stop showing graphics during shows that take up half the TV? Geez.

A lot of people are home and watching TV. All the crap at the bottom is bad enough.

Then it puts a graphic up advertising a show that is absolutely huge and covers the show. Come on man.

How can I get help getting my stimulus check if I bank with Meta Bank

Tashawn D

Is there away you all can find out why some of us are having a hard time getting out stimulus checks just because we bank with Meta Bank

New covid-19 vaccine ?

Susan S Yrc

UPMC of Pittsburgh PA is stating they have created a vaccind for Covid-19 and are requesting federal permission to test it. What is the latest on this news ?

Your sound on HLN has been going in and out for 2 days

Bettina L Xpp

I have Spectrum cable in North Carolina. Should I contact them? Missing forensic files...

Clothing item - Robin Meade

Marjie K

Hello, I watched HLN this am (Feb 6/20) & loved Robin Mead's tourquoise satin shirt. I wondered if there is any way to find out the brand and /or where she got it? Thank you in advance for your help

View

Why do you continually show the same Documentaries on Forensic Files?

Joan M Fqr

Though the Documentaries are VERY interesting, I promise you that we need new episodes...

Golf club

Carl G Nel

What happened to the Gold Golf Club that President Trump was given on his first state visit to the Middle East, state department rules say must be turned over when on sanctioned trips, the club was 14k and worth a ton of money so I’m thinking tucked away in his golf bag

Placing an order

Quency G

What number do I use to contact HLN to place an order

Robin Meade

Kaytlynn Gcc

Where had Robin Meade been for the last week or so? Hope she returns. She is dearly missed.

Clark Howard

Brad H Lgt

I have been missing him on HLN and been wondering how he is doing

False advertisement

Toni C Dic

You promote your network as an American network. Why then does one of your commercials promote impeaching our President?

That is very un-American, and it is also sedition!

Shame on you! Won't be watching you anymore!

Questions 25