Dike, Texas
3.2K views

Just hearing her smoker voice ruins my morning. She does not even have a pleasant voice-- it grates my ears. My friends who are together with us in the morning all cannot stand her voice. We wonder why she ever was able to get this job. We wonder if it was something slimy...like sleeping with the boss. Her face is also irritating. It isn't kind or smart or intuitive or even interesting. She just comes across as hard, with a sharp edge. Her fake "good morning" *** is too much to handle. PLEASE put someone in her place who at least has a NON-SMOKER VOICE!!!!

It is almost unbearable to watch her (to see her face I want to puke), hear her or have to endure the commercials....enough that we FF or turn off the TV when she's on...and we have even discussed NOT watching HLN anymore. BOYCOTT HLN.

Put this terrible TV person somewhere in the back. All of your other people are "OK" although whomever is making a choice of hiring the reporters/anchors for HLN should also be fired. Compared to other networks, we have to tell you HLN: Your choices of staff are not so impressive.

FIRE ROBIN MEADE. Her face, voice and presence is too irritating to bear! We are going to BOYCOTT your channel if she continues. And you'll find that there are LOTS more people who feel the same! You'll see...

Product or Service Mentioned: Hln Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: FIRE, DELETE, SENSOR, DEMOTE, DISAPPEAR ROBIN MEADE of HLN Morning Express BARF.

I didn't like: This is a complaint about robin meade of hln.

Comments

I totally agree she has been getting more annoying as the years pass. I’m sure she’s a sweet human being but honestly she doesn’t belong in the position as an anchor.

She makes my mornings very uncomfortable so I’ve stopped watching HLN in the am unless someone else is reportinh the news when she’s off. Give her more PTO.

I really like Robin Meade. Shes The only reason I watch HLN.

Shes smart, funny. I love her voice.

She presents the news with a flair unlike other news anchors. #goodmorningsunshine

I can’t believe people have some much anger against someone as kind as I believe Robin Meade to be. My wife enjoys the whole HLN gang so I have come to enjoy them as well.

If you don’t like them, I think the problem is YOU. I can only surmise the way you throw your opinion around, you are under the false impression it is matters.

to Dale #1604018

Amen! Well said.

You would think, one could find something other than a morning news show to *** about. How about if I show you the complexities of operating your tv.

remote? Its actually quite simple, a {{Redacted}} such as yourself could handle it.

I totally agree, I just googled the topic to see if I am the only person annoyed 100 percent by her!

Robin is a breath of fresh air!Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.This is mine!I think she is professional, a NATURAL in front of the camera, and just plain adorable!

to Mary Beth #1583602

Omg that is not natural it is fake! You can tell the weather man cant stand her!

He just goes along with it!

Her being disliked is not just a few! It is taloed about widely in the Industry!

Robin Meade is getting more and more annoying. Her unprofessional behaviour is just mind-boggling.

She cannot read the news properly... ever. She puts emphasis in the wrong places. She often yells out the headlines in the silly and immature manner of a drunk teenager.

It almost seems like she WANTS to get fired. Any other respectable media outlet (except perhaps Fox News) would not tolerate this level of incompetence.

to Anonymous #1583605

She is all about getting the attention! ME, ME , ME!

Rediculous!

Weather man cant stand her! You can tell he prays every day that they replace her

to Anonymous #1588454

Yep I agree...me me me...Robin Meade...look at me. I cannot watch her in the mornings. Not ever.

to Anonymous #1583606

SHE WOULD NEVER QUALIFY FOR FOX NEWS!

I agree 1000 percent the worst anchor in history,nasaly,can't read the prompter accurately, she thinks she cool with her romper room antics.i think I'll apply to HLN my ratings will soar.

When see goes off script; she sound so stupid talking. Dumb as a stump!!

I am surprised smoke doesn't come out of her ears when talking ( off script ) about the subject she is reporting on; it's funny looking at her trying to come out with words. Look at her; the stupidest face trying to think. She really needs cue cards even for that.I literally change the channel back to CNN every time I hear her laugh.

She must smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day!CNN and HLN change reporters often; but she has been on since 2001. ???I think someone is sleeping with the boss.I'll bet she drops under the boss's desk every morning and says ..."Morning sunshine"

The person who wrote this comment is just a hater. He wouldn't know a beautiful and nice women if his life depended on it.

Robin Meade is by far the most beautiful and nicest anchorwomen on TV. I hope that she stays on TV for a very long time. Just stay as you are Robin!!!

You are beautiful, hot, sexy, and you got the best personality by far of any news person!!! Keep it up, Robin!!!!

to Patrick Kelly #1583607

She is incompetent! She is always about Robin! ME,ME,ME!

I haven’t seen Robin on HLN in over 5 years as I’m living in Asia now. Must say I was totally shocked at seeing her try to smile!! It looked like it hurt her face is so tight due to cosmetic jobs - worse than Joan Rivers!!!Glad to see Bob and the other blonde is still there.

Not a big fan either. It's her sing-songy delivery combined with the fact that seems to never pre-read her copy.

She has no idea where the end of the sentences are. Continually puts the emphasis on the wrong words.

PLEASE do not cold read copy. It makes you sound uninformed and clueless.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who think she's annoying. I can only take about 5 minutes of her and then it's back to CNN.

Whaaaaat?! Is this s sick joke?

The only news I watch is HLN - and it’s because of Robin. She is genuine and joyful. Her voice is not that of a smoker - or a bimbo... (whatever that might sound like).

She is intelligent and insightful and brings a freshness to the typical stale news reporting. The repartees between her and weatherman Bob are fun to watch too. Whoever started this hateful thread is entitled to their opinion... but it’s one I can’t empathize with.

Love you Robin and please don’t take this to heart or internalize someone else’s shame projected onto you.

What you do isn’t easy but you sure make it look that way. You’re beautiful inside and out and I love how you say good morning sunshine; my Mom always woke me up that way.

to Dana #1454448