FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP PLAYING THE SCARBOROUGH FAIRE (Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme) COMMERCIAL!! You play it on every commercial break!

I had to change the channel because I couldn’t stand to hear it another time. It’s enough to make me want to stab myself in the eye with a dull pencil.

Comments

Really??? This is what you people complain about?

Get a life, shut up, get off the @$!#;; couch and do something with yourselves! Find a complaint you can do something about and that's worthwhile rather then complaining of a 10-15 second song. Please stab yourself in the eye for stupidity reasons.

If you get mad over *** like this and post it on pissed customer then you have anger issues. Now go get some help.

Stoooooooppppppp, please stahhhhhppppppp

For the love of God, stop with this commercial!

I’ve been on bed rest since after Christmas when I first heard this song. I loathe that song!!!

Every commercial break there it is. I have no clue what new shows they are advertising because I go into the fetal position every time I hear it!

I'd agree and add that I have been sick of old songs on TV commercials for years. Funny how often they are songs I didn't like when they were issued.

The Simon and Garfunkel song was decent 50 years ago but I'm not up for having it drilled into my skull repeatedly. Glad I don't watch HLN.

Who does that version we love it

I agree a million percent. Cannot take it anymore!!!

Agree 100000000%. I usually leave the TV on HLN and listen to forensic files, never turn it off, even sleep listening to forensic files.

This song is brutal. I can't watch HLN now. It's every GD comercial break.

Sucks. Ruined my sleep.

I’ve just had a 2 week holiday in America and I saw this advert about 1 million times! It will remind me of my holiday when I hear it again! Lol !

OMG I thought I was the only one sick of that damn Scarborough Fair commercial!!! Could they play it any more often!!! I love Forensic Files, but that commercial is annoying AF!!!

I couldn't agree more. I can't watch HLN anymore, unless I pvr a program and buzz through the commercials.

And I was really starting to enjoy the network. Thanks HLN for ruining the song for me.

I'm sure the cover of Scarborough Fair is good. But the BRUTAL overplay has turned it into a cringeworthy rendition of a classic :(
to La-nonymous1 #1625153

I’m fed-up with the Scarborough Fair Commercial!!!

to charmaynecurry #1625620

Same...it's beyond annoying now!